lately there have been rumors that Justin Sun has bought Dig for It! or that he controls our platform. We want to erase all the doubts and silence this rumor once and for all so we decided to host a Meme Battle Royale with cash prices for the best submissions. And yes the main topic will be TRON’s beloved founder and marketer Mr. Justin Sun.
We also know that you are anxious to get your hands onto our new game, so to make your wait more bearable and in the warming up for the release let’s just have a laugh and earn those fresh cryptos while expanding our community.
Rules for the Meme Battle Royale
- To create you meme you need to use this picture or the high quality png below:
- You can just caption it, photoshop it or do whatever you want to do it with it, even GIFs are allowed; the only rule is you have to “respect” Justin and his t-shirt.
- Follow @DIGforITGameHub on Twitter and retweet this post
- Join t.me/DIGforIT on Telegram
- Finally upload your submissions to Twitter, you can create as many as you want, and publish them with the hashtag #justDIGsun and tag @DIGforITGameHub.
Don’t forget to comply with these rules, we will check carefully and if you haven’t followed these simple steps you will be disqualified.
Semi-finalists (top 4) will each win $20 in their chosen crypto, finalists (top 2) will win $40 in their chosen crypto and the winner will win an extra $50 in his chosen crypto.
- The Winner will get $20 for making the semifinals + $40 for being a finalist + $50 for winning, making it a grand total of $110 USD
- 2nd place will get $20 for making the semifinals + $40 for being a finalist, making it a grand total of $60 USD
- 3rd and 4th get $20 USD for making the semifinals
After the competition is over you can pick your desired crypto to receive your price, this are the available cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Tron (TRX)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Binance coin (BNB)
- Stellar (XML)
- Monero (XMR)
Meme Battle Royale
The 8 most liked and retweeted memes will advance to the Meme Battle Royale, in this stage submissions will face each other in elimination rounds until we get to the finals and only one Meme is left standing to be crowned to the champion.
Submission stage will start on Monday and it will last the whole next week. After this stage is over we will pick the most liked and retweeted creations and we will draw the contestants for the elimination rounds.
Below you can see an out of contest submission made by Nathan as a simple example, but remember you can go over the top with photoshop, remake your favorite meme or whatever your creativity and sense of humor inspires you.